Friday, February 28, 2014

Luncheon with Four Star Admiral James Stavridis and Ambassador Kurt Volker

I was thrilled to attend a Distinguished Speakers Series luncheon this week that featured Four Star Admiral James Stavridis and Ambassador Kurt Volker. The event, "Global & Cyber Security" hosted by Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, the O'Connor House - Justice Sandra Day O'Connor and The McCain Institute, was held at the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. It was great to not only meet the distinguished guests, but to also say hello again to Ms. O'Connor and to meet the new Project C.U.R.E. Phoenix Executive Director, at the event, Katie Mabardy.

 Arizona Biltmore
 Four Star Admiral James Stavridis
 Ambassador Kurt Volker
 Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
 Here I am pictured with the new Executive Director of Project C.U.R.E. Phoenix Katie Mabardy
 Four Star Admiral James Stavridis and I
 Four Star Admiral James Stavridis and the Executive Director of 
Project C.U.R.E. Phoenix, Katie Mabardy
 Executive Director of Project C.U.R.E., Phoenix Katie Mabardy
 and Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
 
 The program for the event

For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com 
For more information about my philanthropic work, please visit www.charlesirion.com  
Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment