Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Global Family Philanthropy Dinner

I attended a very wonderful dinner in support of Global Family Philanthropy called Imagine 2014. The dinner benefited their children's orphanage, elder home and medical clinic in Haiti - places I just visited in person last year for a medical assessment. There was an auction, dinner and dancing and the benefit raised over 100k. It was very cool to see one of my pictures displayed from my time in Haiti. What a great night, what a great charity. For information on how you can help, please visit www.globalfamilyphilanthropy.org






 Brett Michael's guitar
 One of my photos was displayed from my assessment in Haiti


For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com 

For more information about my philanthropic work, please visit www.charlesirion.com  

Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment