Friday, February 21, 2014

Lon's Pre-Oscar Party


I attended a very neat event Pre-Oscar party at The Hermosa Inn & LON's. The event included a vintage fashion show, gourmet dining and classic cocktails. The special guest was actor Susan Claassen. She portrayed Hollywood Stylist and Costume Designer, Edith Head. Her portrayal was spot on, she even gave me an "Edit Head Approved" sticker because she said my suit was perfectly tailored. It was a fun night of glitz, glamour, and fashion.

 
 

 "Edith Head" as portrayed by actress Susan Claassen and I




  The lovely ladies at my table

  Vintage fashion show with many nice dresses

  The sticker I received because "Edith Head" approved of my nicely tailored suit
very nice centerpiece



For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com 
For more information about my philanthropic work, please visit www.charlesirion.com  
Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment