Thursday, January 23, 2014

Project C.U.R.E. Kit Delivered to Colombia

Hi Everyone!  Thank you for reading my blog!  Did you know that I'm the author of not just one, but thirteen books?  For more information, please visit www.charlesirion.com, www.irionbooks.com and/or www.summitmurdermystery.com


Back in the beginning of December, my friend Sandra and I picked up a Project C.U.R.E. kit to bring with us to Colombia.  You can see that post, HERE.  I was very excited to deliver the kit to the community and we did over Christmas!

It was a pleasure to meet the mayor and give him the kit.  Take a look at the pictures!
 talking with the mayor and his wife
 loading up the truck

Here I'm pictured with the Administrator of the Hospital, Mauricio Moises Alfonso Mora Diaz
 Here I'm pictured with the Administrator of the Hospital, Mauricio Moises Alfonso Mora Diaz





For more information about my philanthropic endeavors, please visit www.charlesirion.com
For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com 
Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment