Friday, November 8, 2013

Loading Project C.U.R.E. Container

Today I assisted with the loading of a 40 ft Project C.U.R.E. container with medical equipment that's headed to Burkina Faso from the Project C.U.R.E. warehouse in Tempe, AZ. Volunteer airmen from Luke Air-force Base helped load the container, which contained approximately $500,000 in donated supplies. These supplies will help save many lives.












 







For more information about Project C.U.R.E. please visit, www.projectcure.org  
For more information about me and my philanthropic endeavors, please visit www.charlesirion.com
For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com

Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment