Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Friends of Africa Event Photos

Hi Everyone!  Thank you for reading my blog!  Did you know that I'm the author of not just one, but thirteen books?  For more information, please visit www.charlesirion.com, www.irionbooks.com and/or www.summitmurdermystery.com 

I had a wonderful time at For the Love of Africa, a Project C.U.R.E. event I wrote about HERE  

It was a fun safari - chic gala to benefit the Pokot Hospital Project and to honor Dr. Douglas Jackson, Project C.U.R.E.'s CEO.  Here are some photos from the event.





A table full of Project C.U.R.E. board members
Sitting with the Lost Boys of Sudan - read their story HERE
 


Some Project C.U.R.E. board members and I with Douglas Jackson, the CEO at Project C.U.R.E.



For more information about Project C.U.R.E. please visit, www.projectcure.org  

For more information about Friends of Africa, please visit www.friendsofafricaaz.org

For more information about me and my philanthropic endeavors, please visit www.charlesirion.com

For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com


Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel 

No comments:

Post a Comment