Monday, November 18, 2013

Meeting Jessica Cox

Hi Everyone!  Thank you for reading my blog!  Did you know that I'm the author of not just one, but thirteen books?  For more information, please visit www.charlesirion.com, www.irionbooks.com and/or www.summitmurdermystery.com 

I had the honor of attending a fund raising event with 3000 club to raise money for victims of the Typhoon.    The 3000 club is a great national and international group of like-minded individuals, small business owners, volunteers and non-profit agencies and organizations who bond together supporting its two flagship projects, Market On the Move and American Medical Aid.  Click the links below for more information...


 The event featured the amazing, Jessica Cox. Jessica is recognized internationally as an inspirational keynote speaker. Born without arms, Jessica now flies airplanes, drives cars and otherwise lives a normal life using her feet as others use their hands. She holds the Guinness World Record for being the first armless person in aviation history to earn a pilot’s certificate. Convinced that the way we think has a greater impact on our lives than our physical constraints, she chose to pursue a degree in psychology at the University of Arizona. Since then she has traveled to 20 countries sharing her inspirational message.

Think outside the shoe™ – Let Jessica show you how...




Jessica is unbelievably inspirational, and I am thankful I got to meet her.  Here are some photos from the event.

 
 




For more information about 3000 Club, please visit http://the3000club.org/

For more information about me and my philanthropic endeavors, please visit www.charlesirion.com
For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com
Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment