Friday, May 30, 2014

Project C.U.R.E. Trip to Bolivia May 2014

I just returned from Santa Cruz, Bolivia where I did a medical assessment for Project C.U.R.E. While there, I enjoyed speaking to the families of many children at two different schools. I spoke to them about Project C.U.R.E. and what we do. Before I left for Bolivia, I accumulated over 40 pounds of clothing for the children there. The clothing was sorted by teachers at the school and passed out to the poorest of the families. I enjoyed watching them sort through the clothing. They were very excited! For more information about Project C.U.R.E. Phoenix and how you can help, please visit www.projectcure.org















For more information about Project C.U.R.E. please visit, www.projectcure.org

For more information about my philanthropic work, please visit www.charlesirion.com  
For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com 
Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment