Monday, May 5, 2014

Meeting the Governor's Advisor, Felix Ospino, in Colombia April 2014

While in Colombia I was thrilled to be able to meet with Felix Ospino, the Asesor del Gobernador, for Governor Juis Cotes at Don Pepe Hotel in Santa Marta, Colombia .   I presented him with a brochure from Project C.U.R.E. and spoke to him about coming to Colombia again in the future to do a medical assessment.  He's excited about Project C.U.R.E. and exploring the possibility of having many containers send to the 13 municipal hospitals that the government is in charge of in the state of Magdalena.  We are hopeful we will be able to work with the customs officials to provide much needed donated supplies and equipment.






For more information about Project C.U.R.E. please visit, www.projectcure.org


For more information about my philanthropic work, please visit www.charlesirion.com  

For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com 

Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment