Monday, December 2, 2013

Project C.U.R.E. Kit Pick Up

Hi Everyone!  Thank you for reading my blog!  Did you know that I'm the author of not just one, but thirteen books?  For more information, please visit www.charlesirion.com, www.irionbooks.com and/or www.summitmurdermystery.com 

 In December I will be headed to Colombia to meet my friend Sandra's family.  While there, I am very excited to be delivering a Project C.U.R.E. kit to a city in need.  Here is Sandra and I picking up the kit at the Project C.U.R.E. warehouse in Phoenix, AZ.









For more information about me and my philanthropic endeavors, please visit www.charlesirion.com
For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com 

Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment