Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Living Hope Ministries Benefit with the Arizona Cardinals!

Hi Everyone!  Thank you for reading my blog!  Did you know that I'm the author of not just one, but thirteen books?  For more information, please visit www.charlesirion.com, www.irionbooks.com and/or www.summitmurdermystery.com 


Living Hope Ministries founded by the wonderful Dr. and Mrs. Acho and their two sons Emmanual and Sam provides quality healthcare and medicines to African men, women, and children, while sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with those we serve. Living Hope Ministries founders have recently spearheaded an effort to build a permanent hospital that will provide care to over 3,000 rural community residents.

I attended a benefit at the Ritz Carlton here in Phoenix to support Life Hope Ministries efforts.   Here are some pictures, and for  more information about how you can help, please visit http://livinghopeministries.us/




 Arizona Cardinal Sam Acho
Arizona Cardinal Sam Acho and I

Arizona Cardinal Carson Palmer 


UFC Lightweight Champ Benson Henderson

Arizona Cardinal Calais Campbell

 Arizona Cardinal Larry Fitzgerald and I

For more information about me and my philanthropic endeavors, please visit www.charlesirion.com
For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com  

Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel

No comments:

Post a Comment