Monday, March 12, 2012

Did I meet the next Celebrity Apprentice?

Are you a fan of Celebrity Apprentice?  It is one of my favorite shows.  I like the fact the celebrities are raising money for their favorite charities, and watching them try to complete the tasks assigned to them by Donald Trump is entertaining.  I've met a few of the celebrities that are participating in Celebrity Apprentice this year.  I thought it would be fun to share my pictures with you.  A couple of them have already heard those dreaded two words... "YOU'RE FIRED!"

 Lou Ferrigno
 

Penn Jillette


George Takei
Michael Andretti



                        For more information about Irion Books, please visit www.irionbooks.com

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Lucky you for meeting such awesome people! How was meeting Penn? I’ve always wanted to meet or see a show of his because of his bubbly personality. Also, yes, I’m a pretty big fan of Celebrity Apprentice, but unfortunately due to a busy schedule, have only had time to check out the first episode. I do plan on watching the rest and will desperately try catching up with the few I’ve missed this upcoming weekend on my TV provider Dish’s site Dish Online. One of my co-workers at Dish told me who heard those ugly two words from the Donald already, but I’m still curious to see what led to it. Glad to have stopped by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked meeting Penn. He was interesting and engaging. I saw him backstage after a show. I really liked his show a lot too, I would definitely recommend catching one if you can. Thanks for the comment Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete