Saturday, August 1, 2015

Mission in Mubai India

What an amazing day of adventure yesterday and meetings with Phx Phil-Am LionsClub Lions officials here in Mumbai. Looks like we will be collaborating with projectcure.org to ship much needed medical equipment and supplies to their poorer hospitals. My gracious host aspi took me to some very interesting sites here. The Taj Mahal , the famous gateway, the train station, and the most expensive house in the world 27 floors with 600 servants ,Then the Royal Bombay yacht club where we dined last night!


 This is regional food bengali plate

 Security told me I couldn't go in. How rude:)))
MY new house in Mumbai
The look on my face,when I saw the electric bill. $100,000 per month. There are only 6 family members living here 27 floors
 Train station
Taj Mahal

The gateway that was built to welcome the king and queen of England the first time they visited India
 What a meal very tasty!!! I had to ask what I was eating:))))
 Taj Mahal





Cool guy selling vegetables
The doorman at the Taj Mahal
We had tea by the pool an awesome experience!
 My host and new friend

No comments:

Post a Comment