Monday, July 21, 2014

Toronto, Canada

Here are pictures from the Lion's International Convention that was held in Toronto, Canada. I attended with the Phx Phil-Am LionsClub. We were in a celebratory parade and the club came in with 17 attendees. The Lions Club is the world's largest service club with 46,000 clubs, with 1.35 million members in 208 countries! It was founded in 1917 to fight blindness and now has added several projects which continue to impact so many countries and so many lives! I am proud to be a member! At the convention they put together fantastic entertainment for everyone to enjoy and we also got to see Joe Preston become the 97th International President! Congrats Joe! I had a great time!



















For more information about my philanthropic work, please visit www.charlesirion.com  
For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, please visit www.summitmurdermystery.com 
Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel


No comments:

Post a Comment