Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm Racing for Project C.U.R.E.

On Friday, May 17th, I am very excited to be participating in a racing event with Project C.U.R.E.    Come on out and watch me drive a racing go kart!  These aren't your kids' Go Karts!  

 

















I will be joining Project C.U.R.E. and sponsor K2 Adventures Foundation at Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving for the Fast and the C.U.R.E.ious Racing Challenge. 


Twenty-five teams will compete for the coveted Fast and the C.U.R.E.ious Racing Challenge Team Trophy. 

Each member of my team will drive one of Bondurant's 10hp Briggs and Stratton powered ProKarts which are capable of speeds over 50mph and easy to drive fast right from the start.

The individual with the fastest time will win a 13-day community based adventure, a climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro and a one day safari.  This trip is graciously donated by K2 Adventures Foundation and is to be redeemed in the summer of 2014 as an already established K2 trip (does not include airfare). For more information please visit www.k2adventures.org.

Sounds like fun, huh? 

If you want to join in on the fun as a racer yourself or as a member of the pit crew, click HERE for more information! 

Wish me luck!!


To order my new book Murder on Kilimanjaro, CLICK HERE
For more information about the Summit Murder Mystery series, CLICK HERE
Follow me on TWITTER
Friend me on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel 







No comments:

Post a Comment