Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meeting Dr. Andrew Weil M.D.

On Friday November 2nd, I met Dr. Andrew Thomas Weil, M.D.!  He is the founder, professor, and director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona.  A very cool guy!  I gave him a copy of Roadkill Cooking for Campers when I saw him; he said he loves the cover.  I was thrilled to get his book, True Food: Seasonal, Sustainable, Simple, Pure.  

When Andrew Weil and Sam Fox opened True Food Kitchen, they did so with a two-fold mission: every dish served must not only be delicious, but it must promote the diner's well being. TRUE FOOD supports the same mission, with freshly imagined recipes that are seasonal, inviting, and easy to make. Showcasing fresh, high-quality ingredients and simple preparations with robust, satisfying flavors, TRUE FOOD demonstrates how easy it is to eat well at home. Very neat!

I thought it was only fitting that I give Dr. Andrew Weil a copy of my cookbook as well :)




 Dr. Andrew Weil and I


To order your copy of Roadkill Cooking for Campers - CLICK HERE 
For more information about my Summit Murder Mystery series, CLICK HERE
To follow me on twitter, CLICK HERE
To friend me on Facebook, CLICK HERE
Subscribe to my YouTube page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment