Monday, November 7, 2011

PubWest Conference Was A Success!

Over the weekend I attended the PubWest conference in Las Vegas.  I had a really great time, met some great people, made some fantastic connections, and came home with pages of notes and ideas!  Here are a few pictures for you to check out!

 The beautiful Green Valley Ranch Resort




My beautiful wife Rose and I relaxing :) 
 
 Here I am holding my Summit Murder Mystery Series sign in front of the sign introducing Len Riggio, the chairman of Barnes & Noble. 
                                                                                  Len Riggio and I. Len is holding a copy of Murder On Everest!




 I am so excited about the direction Irion Books is headed!  We are soaring, and I can't wait to share it with you!  Thank you for reading, and if you haven't checked out my series yet, what are you waiting for?!  Order Murder On Everest, the first book in the Summit Murder Mystery Series today!
For more information, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment