Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2 Down, 5 To Go!

 Hi Everyone!  I just got back from Master Video Disc & Design where I recorded the intro and other parts for Murder On Elbrus, book two in the Summit Murder Series!   Greg Lutz has done a remarkable job of being our voice - it sounds great- thanks Greg!!!  I also want to give a special shout out to that beautiful lady Janita, and Rocky the chief engineer---they are the best!  I would highly recommend MVDD to anyone that has media needs.  Check out their website HERE


Murder On Elbrus isn't available on audio yet, but don't worry, we will let you know as soon as it is available to download!  Here are a few pictures from my recording session to enjoy. 

 Don't want to wait for the recording to check out Murder On Elbrus?  You can order it on Amazon now by clicking HERE.  If you read Murder On Elbrus and enjoyed it, please click the same link to leave a review on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment